The Smart Office Market size is expected to grow from USD 45.45 billion in 2023 to USD 85.98 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 13.60% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
The market is primarily driven by factors such as the rise in demand for intelligent office solutions, sensor networks for energy efficiency, favorable government regulations, advancement of IoT in innovative office offerings, and the growing need for safety and security systems at the workplace.
Asia-Pacific continues to be one of the world’s fastest growing digital hubs. The fast track is driven by the rising adoption of cloud and mobility trends, the increasing popularity of eLearning, distance education models, hybrid workplace, and government initiatives to promote digital transformation & infrastructure.
Don’t simply exhibit your products, we want you to elaborate your application showcases to who matters to you most – your target vertical markets!
Main Exhibits include
- Acoustic Solutions
- ANC Headset & Sound Bar
- AV Conferencing Solutions & Technologies
- Microphone & Speaker phone
- Online Conferencing Systems
- Web Camera
- Whiteboard Camera
- Configurable User Control & Console
- Hot Desking Gadget
- Immersive Telepresence
- Room Schedulers & Bookings
- Live Streaming & Encoding
- Unified Communication Platform & Servers
- UCC Cloud Based Solutions
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Large Format Displays & Monitors
- Presentation & Training Aids
- Rack & Mounting Systems
- Tablets & Laptops